I had so much fun on this photo shoot! I can’t wait to show everyone all the photos from this series!
The inspiration for this one is 1950’s girl sipping on some sweet hot chocolate! Just in time for the cold weather!
Sweet Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk or any combination of milk, half-and-half, or cream
- Whisk together the cocoa, sugar, salt, and about 2 tablespoons milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa and sugar are dissolved. Whisk in the rest of the milk and heat it over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until it is hot.
- If you like it frothy, blend it in the blender.
- This recipe multiplies easily!